1. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize: The Prize is given each year for outstanding contributions to science and technology. The purpose of the award is to recognise outstanding Indian work in science and technology.
2. J C Bose National Fellowship: The JC Bose fellowship is awarded to active scientists in recognition for their outstanding performance. The fellowship is scientist-specific and very selective.
3. Swarnajayanti Fellowship: Under this scheme a selected young scientists, with proven track record, are provided special assistance and support to enable them to pursue basic research in frontier areas of science and technology. Scientists selected for the award will be allowed to pursue unfettered research with a freedom and flexibility in terms of expenditure as approved in the research plan.
4. Infosys Prize: The Infosys Prize endeavors to elevate the prestige of science and research in India and inspire young Indians to choose a vocation in research. The award is given annually to honor outstanding achievements of contemporary researchers and scientists across six categories: Engineering and Computer Sciences, Humanities, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences
5. GD Birla Award: This is given annually to accord recognition to high calibre scientific research undertaken by Indian scientists below the age of 50.
Note: This information copied from Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), CSIR, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Infosys foundation official website.