36. Rondiya, S. R. et al. Combined computational and experimental investigation of the interface structure and band alignment in CZTS/CdS heterojunction for solar cell applications. Materials, 12, 4040, 2019. [Click here]
35. Bade, B. R. et al. The effect of thiourea quantity variation on structural and optical properties of CdS films deposited using CBD technique. J. Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research 6 (5), 79-83, 2019. [Click here]
34. Pandharkar, S. M. et al. Probing the effect of selenium substitution in kesterite-Cu2ZnSnS4 nanocrystals prepared by hot injection method.
J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, 30 (15), 14781-14790, 2019. [Click here]
33. Kamble, M. M. et al. Synthesis, characterization and study of cadmium sulphide (CdS) films fabricated using chemical bath deposition method. J. Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research 6, 74-78, 2019. [Click here]
32. Bade, B. R. et al. Investigation of Growth Mechanism for Highly Oriented TiO2 Nanorods: The Role of Reaction Time and Annealing Temperature. Springer Nature Applied Sciences, 1, 1073, 2019. [Click here]